sábado, 9 de mayo de 2009

My English competence in 2009

- My best oral presentation:

http://marina777portfolio.blogspot.com/2008/02/my-first-oral-presentation.html

I choose my first oral presentation in the first of Batxillerat only for one reason: I didn't have my paper and I couldn't look my text, and I think that this oral is the most natural and personal that I made.

- My best written:

http://marina7777.blogspot.com/2009/02/description.html

Well, I try this description because for me it's really sentimental and sincere and when I do this redaction, I enjoyed writing and I was learning a lot of adjectives.

- My best work in Batxillerat, besides of my Project work about Fears of course =), in the English sector was reading the book A kiss before dying in the third term on first Batxillerat, because I learn new vocabulary and was the first difficult book that I had read. This year, I also think that one of my better work was reading the difficult but beautiful book Pride and Prejudice and the book Jane Eyre, for the same arguments, I learnt new vocabulary and I’m proud to read these books about English literature.
In my opinion, read a English books can help you with your vocabulary and also with your grammar, moreover, if you have a CD about your novel, you can improve your pronunciation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario