sábado, 9 de mayo de 2009

My English 2007-2009


Well, sincerely, I’m a little bit sad with my English, because since I were little I went to particular English class and I learnt a lot, but since I started Batxillerat I can’t have free time and I lost a lot of vocabulary and orals expressions, but do a lot of writings in my blog and orals presentations, help me to maintain my English, but not learn a perfect English, because in my opinion you only learn a base in Spain, and if you want a perfectly English you must to go in Great Britain or United States.
Despite of this, I think that the orals presentation are the most important exercise that we did in class, because when you write you exposition, you learn new vocabulary, connectors, fluency, pronunciation, well you learn the English language, and this is the objective.

So, as a conclusion, I have the same level than September 2007, but I must say that I also learn more vocabulary, and more grammar, for example, I use correctly the relatives pronouns, conditionals, verbs + preposition, adjectives + preposition, connectors, etc. But I’m scared with the future because I think that is the most difficult part of the grammar; there are a lot of types.
On the one hand I want to say, that last years I took more good marks than Batxillerat, and this dishearten me with my English, but well, I suppose that the English level grow up.On the other hand I improve my level to writing in portfolio and my blogger because I use the dictionary and for this I learn more new vocabulary.

1 comentario:

  1. I think that you should feel more confident with your English leaning, if you look throuhout your portfolio and blog you'll see that you've improved a lot, ideas, maturity, structures...of course, to have a perfect English is very difficult, not even the English speaking students know their language well. Think about it: you can speak, read, understand and write in English fairly well, can't you ?
    You make grammatical mistakes, who can avoid them ? are you perfect in Catalan or Spanish ?

    Please feel more self-confident, I'm sure you'll realize about your learning in the long run!!

    ResponderEliminar